Monday, March 7, 2011

Loving My New Netflix Account

A few months ago recently opened a new Netflix Account. That was one of the best decisions I have made in a long time. This service allows you to receive movies in the mail, as well as stream shows directly from your computer. Before I was using Netflix I was constantly going to the redbox kiosk and struggling to find something good to watch on the many Direct TV channels that I have. Now that I have Netflix I never have to leave the comfort of my home to rent a movie, or struggle to find something interesting to watch on TV. I have a constant list of movies and shows that I watch on a daily basis. If you love to watch TV, as I do. I would strongly suggest that you look into trying Netflix,they give you a one month free trail just to try it out, not to mention they offer services that start only at $7.99 per month.
     Another things that I have found that I love about Netflix is that you can watch whole entire seasons of past television shows and seasons. I like this the most because it has allowed me to catch up on some of my most favorite shows such as 24 and the different Stargate series from the syfy channel. Not to mention the money I have saved on not buying these shows as a box set. Anytime I feel like watching a season pull it up on Netflix add it to my list. It could not be any easier.
     So to all my couch potatoes and movie lovers I really suggest taking a look at Netflix. This is a good investment that puts the power of movie and television watching in your hands

No comments:

Post a Comment