Thursday, March 17, 2011

My Favorite Way to Stream Netflix Instantly

Netflix instant streaming offers a variety of ways to watch movies on your tv. If you have an account this is the best way to get more for your money. In my last post I said most of us probably already have most of the devices in our home that would allow us to watch movies instantly from Netflix. Those devices being the Xbox 360, Playstation 3, Wii, and Bluray players.

For those of you that don't have a netflix account and or looking into it. I would like to share my favorite way to stream to netflix. I use a Sony Blu-Ray player with the wifi built in. This allows me to connect to my internet service without any usb cords are cables that would be required if your device does not have wifi. The perfect example is, I had a Xbox 360 that I purchased about 3 years ago, and it was not wifi ready. To make it wifi capable I would have to buy the extra pieces. When I did the math, I made the decision to purchase myself a new blu-ray player. It was not a quick decision I did my homework before making my purchase. I would suggest you do the same. 

No comments:

Post a Comment